WooCommerce for online sales
WooCommerce is the most customizable eCommerce platform for building online business. WooCommerce stores are capable of selling physical, virtual, downloadable and even affiliate products.
Why choose WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is an completely customizable eCommerce platform for entrepreneurs worldwide. Go beyond the confines of traditional eCommerce solutions, and be limited only by your own imagination. A successful sale starts long before someone clicks “buy.” Create a store as unique as your brand and create a special experience for navigating your products, content and site. Get orders out the door in a timely manner and keep customers updated to spark future purchases and happiness. WooCommerce has a set of features to make this easier all around.
Features and benefits
WooCommerce is the best choice for e-commerce sites
Sell any product, any time
- Physical, digital, or both: Sell physical products that will ship to a customer, digital products they can download or any combination of the two.
- Unlimited variations: Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation.
- Shipping options: Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available.
Manage orders and customers
- Order management: Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process.
- Inventory management: Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items, hide out-of-stock items and more.
- Customer accounts and guest checkout: Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not. Display a returning customer login reminder. Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register.
WordPress and WooCommerce together for better e-commerce
Adding extra functionalities to your webshop
Protecting your webshop from attackers is important!
Wordfence provides the best protection available for your webshop. A Web Application Firewall, Malware Scanner, and many other tools make Wordfence the most complete security option available. We configure Wordfence to ensure your webshop stays protected from new and emerging threats – for your Peace of Mind.
Frequently asked questions
What costs do I have to consider for the implementation of WooCommerce?
How long does it take to complete the implementation of WooCommerce?
Can WooCommerce be integrated with other third-party systems and solutions?
Can I access WooCommerce from a mobile device when I’m out the office?
We help businesses by facilitating access to professional web solutions and services – boosting performance with tailored consultancy, we’re covering all the steps from assessment to implementation. We work closely with our clients – ensuring the most optimal solution is selected for their business.
Lars J. Croff
Founder and CEO of Eazy-Office.com
How we help
Our three-step WooCommerce consultancy process:
We propose a WooCommerce configuration
We implement the WooCommerce configuration
We introduce the WooCommerce solution
Minimum purchase is 10 hours at €189/h (€1.890).
WooCommerceSUPPORT & MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Phone & email support
Remote assistance & resolution
Response time: 2 to 4 hours
If support is needed outside hours it costs €199/h.
Call us at +46 (0)764-668 600